Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Love is..." a Fun Valentine's Day Freebie!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Today I whipped up a fun little writing prompt. This prompt is great for all ages. Students finish this sentence "Love is..." The results are beautiful, hilarious, and precious. My students said some sweet and sincere things. I just loved reading what my little second graders believed "love is."
Click picture for your freebie! 
Some of my responses (written and spelled as is)...

"Love is when you give your mom and dad a box of chocolate on Valentines day. Love is happiness and kindness. Love is sweet treats on Valentines day. Love is when you give your parents a kiss. love is from the heart. love is passionate."

"Love is beautiful. It is my faveroite thing. Love is a kiss from my mother or father. It is having fun with my family and that is no lie."

"Love is like giving people hot chocolate and giving Valintine cards to everyone in my school."

"Love is beautiful. Love is hugging. And love is giving candy and chocolate. Its about being with someone. Love is a beautiful Valentine. Love is joy. Love i pink. Love is happiness. Love is sweet very very sweet."

"Love is eating cake together with chocolate and cherries. Love is giving treats to each other."

"Love is like family and love is giving. Love is caring and it is cool. Love is hugging. Love is music. Love is joy. Love is sweet. And it is happy."

"Love is getting and giving chocolates. Love is when you love someone very much. Love is very wonderful. Love is giving other people heart shaped cookies. Love is giving people valentine day cards. Love is very, very, very joyful."


No comments:

Post a Comment