Saturday, February 23, 2013

March Calendar Pieces!

When I started teaching this year I borrowed calendar pieces from one of my wonderful coworkers. This worked in the fall when most of the calendar pieces she had worked for any month - school buses worked for August or September so she used one one month, then we traded, leaves and pumpkins worked for October and November, I used her January snowflakes in December - but once we got to January and February...she only had one set that worked for said months...so it has been school buses in January and February in my classroom...not so festive.

I finally decided to make some of my own calendar pieces. My first set is ready! March calendar pieces are posted in my store. There are 6 different sets to choose from all St. Patrick's day and Easter related.  Each set has a different pattern - great for pre-school and kindergarten who focus on patterns, or for me who just loves jazzing things up! Patterns included: No pattern, AB, ABC, ABCD, AAB, AABCCDEEFGGH/AAB (depending on which pattern you choose :)) Click on the picture below to purchase my calendar pieces from my store!



Excited for March to use my new calendar pieces! Now the hard part...which to choose...


No comments:

Post a Comment